“I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.”
Is a phrase heard and told often as of recent.
I dream in Excel.
It’s Twerkin’ Time!
OMG…the first one. WHAT!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Overheard at U.S. Customs
- Officer 1: Miss, you realize you are bringing more than $40,000 USD in foreign currency abroad?
- Woman: Yes, because I bring separately from my husband.
- Officer 2: Her husband already boarded the plane.
- Woman: He don't know I have this.
- Officer 1: So, you're... hiding money from your husband?
- Woman: Yes! You have to!
- Officer 1: I'm not even gonna get into this shit.
That moment when you watch your boyfriend scramble through Eastern Market, shopping for his sister’s birthday present
Boys are adorable when they try to make the women in their lives happy. It’s even more so when you’re watching them try so hard to pick out the perfect present. Surprise, surprise, they give a shit.
- NG: Guess what I'm listening to? Jazzy Nyan Cat!
- JB: Thank god, I thought you were going to say Accidental Racist.