MSDKAJDKSJDKABLJEWEASDS letmecatchmybreath on this entire collection though
The story of Cinderella, as told via Beyonce songs. Crying. This is genius.
Getting dressed and putting makeup on to this song, feeling extremely and uncharacteristically girly.
- NP: I wonder how much American Apparel stock costs. It's doing so poorly. I'm gonna look it up, what do you think?
- NG: Six... teen (dollars)?
- NP: Close. Eighteen. Cents.
- NG: Geez, I didn't even realize American Apparel is a public company, that's sad.
- NP: I don't think they know they're a public company.
- (Edit: My bad, it's actually 80 cents. Still.)
I went to an eBay/gdgt party last week where everyone in attendance received a minimum of $5 to spend on any eBay purchase. Since I had about $8 in eBay rewards sitting in my account, I combined those on a purchase for this United Nude wedges. $30 on a pair retailing $125! When it comes to eBay, I REFUSE not to get a great deal. Still, I can’t tell whether they’re glorified Crocs or actually pretty great yet, but hopefully it’s not too weird for me to pull off.
I haven’t legitimately shopped for a new bag since I bought some rinky-dink, $4 purse from Salvation Army back in the summer of 2010. Recently found myself in the market for a doctor bag, but man, if only I can afford $1,600 on this Proenza Schouler beauty. Still, even if I get to be that rich one day, I can’t see myself forking over that much money for a purse.