Getting dressed and putting makeup on to this song, feeling extremely and uncharacteristically girly.
- NP: I wonder how much American Apparel stock costs. It's doing so poorly. I'm gonna look it up, what do you think?
- NG: Six... teen (dollars)?
- NP: Close. Eighteen. Cents.
- NG: Geez, I didn't even realize American Apparel is a public company, that's sad.
- NP: I don't think they know they're a public company.
- (Edit: My bad, it's actually 80 cents. Still.)
I went to an eBay/gdgt party last week where everyone in attendance received a minimum of $5 to spend on any eBay purchase. Since I had about $8 in eBay rewards sitting in my account, I combined those on a purchase for this United Nude wedges. $30 on a pair retailing $125! When it comes to eBay, I REFUSE not to get a great deal. Still, I can’t tell whether they’re glorified Crocs or actually pretty great yet, but hopefully it’s not too weird for me to pull off.
I haven’t legitimately shopped for a new bag since I bought some rinky-dink, $4 purse from Salvation Army back in the summer of 2010. Recently found myself in the market for a doctor bag, but man, if only I can afford $1,600 on this Proenza Schouler beauty. Still, even if I get to be that rich one day, I can’t see myself forking over that much money for a purse.