Romance destroyer extraordinaire
- NP: You're the best.
- NG: Aw, but I think you're the best!
- NP: What happens when there are two bests?
- NG: ONE MUST DIE.
- NP: ....
- NG: I ruined this, didn't I?
My boyfriend got on Gchat for the first time in forever
So I was all like:
Then he was all like:
how to fall in love
- Find a complete stranger.
- Reveal to each other intimate details about your lives for half an hour.
- Then, stare deeply into each other’s eyes without talking for four minutes.
York psychologist, Professor Arthur Arun, has been studying why people fall in love.
He asked his subjects to carry out the above 3 steps and found that many of his couples felt deeply attracted after the 34 minute experiment. Two of his subjects later got married.
For the record, I always know how good I have it.
Getting me all hot and bothered
- NG: Oh my god! My article is on Google News! It's not at the top of the river, but it's still there!
- NP: If I was on Google Plus, I would + the hell out of you.
- NG: That is the sexiest thing a man has ever said to me.
The nature of our relationship…
My future husband would kill me if I asked for this. Well, maybe as a groom’s cake or something for the lulz.
That awkward moment when your boyfriend farts in the cab right when the TV screen goes silent
Your love is my love
- NG: I was telling Noelia about this bar that apparently all the girls go to get picked up by young men that work in Finance.
- NP: You're already thinking of replacing me when I leave?
- NG: Just for like three months! I'm kidding, I promise I won't date some Wall Street asshole while you're in LA.
- NP: And I promise not to replace you with some Hollywood Ho.
- NG: That sounds like a deal.
GPOY if my boyfriend tries to break up with me </crazy>
Nerd love and apologies
- NP: http://bit.ly/HRy4It
- NG: I don't know if that worked.
- NP: Wait for it...
- NG: I almost spat out my Fresca.
- NP: <3 <3 <3
- NG: Only you would ever apologize to me with math.
- NP: Only you would fall for it.